OPERATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
Fintech Industry, Potchefstroom, North West - Urgent Placement
The Role Entails
A leading company in the Fintech industry is looking for an exceptional Operational Project Manager to join the team at Head Office, Potchefstroom.
This Fintech company has been around for 30 years and has branches in Bellville, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Potchefstroom, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Pretoria, Rustenburg and Witbank.
The business’s program is used in South Africa, USA, Botswana and Namibia.
- This person will work closely with the office manager and company directors, enabling the incumbent to drive development clarity and ticket specification for both development tickets and supporting tickets, as well as prioritising the needs of the stakeholders.
- This role is to drive delivery as a priority in the USA and to serve as point of contact for the USA team. Importantly, this role ensures that the developers both in the USA projects and in the local office, are effectively supported and guided by development outcomes, by ensuring that acceptance criteria are clear and understood by all and detailed effectively.
- Unpacking and understanding the client’s vision and needs and effectively communicate this to the development team, as well as the MD and Technical Directors.
- Proactively work with the development team to meet their goals, milestones, deliverables, and deadlines on client work aligned to the project deadlines.
- Knowledge and previous experience in the Software Development industry is non-negotiable
- At least 2 years’ experience in a project manager role in a technical environment
- Agile project Management experience
- Client relationship experience and a love for dealing with people daily.
Salary at +-R20 000 per month CTC, depending on experience
If you do not receive feedback within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply. Position to be filled asap.
Best Fit Human Resources (Pty) Ltd adhere to the POPI Act (Act No 4 of 2013)