A leading Software Design Studio in Johannesburg is looking for a Technical Manager to join their dynamic team. This company values collaboration and transparency, both with their employees and clients. They believe it’s not just about tech, it’s about people too – they aim to create great solutions by understanding the users and building lasting relationships.
The Technical Manager is primarily concerned with driving and ensuring that sound technical decisions are made on how products are delivered aligned to the client’s vision, scope and financial restraints.
This role is responsible for taking ownership of building and driving the high technical standards across products and the business. This role ensures that Lead and Senior Developers are guided and supported on their technical skills, methodologies and responsibilities to execute high quality development output for clients. It is critical that this role work with the Head of Design & Product to understand the client vision and with the other Managers, particularly the Product Delivery Manager, in executing upon this strategy. The Technical Manager plays a key role in moving the company forward to produce exceptional products and grow clients’ businesses with a core focus on ensuring that technical decisions are made carefully and result in product success.
- 6+ years of experience in web development, or a similar role
- A relevant qualification will be advantageous
- Ability to work both autonomously, and in a small team to solve complex problems
- Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard work and fun with colleagues. Ability to listen and closely work with colleagues and incorporate any feedback
- Examining Information, analysing situations, asking probing questions and producing solutions
- Adopting practical approaches
- Providing insight by identifying key issues
- Strategic thinking, envisioning the future and anticipating trends
- Embracing change
- Making swift decisions an assuming responsibility
- Meeting Timescales
- Empowering people
To submit your CV onto our database for future positions, please upload your CV and relevant information below.
Best Fit Human Resources (Pty) Ltd adhere to the POPI Act (Act No 4 of 2013)