A leading company in Debt Relief Solutions is looking to hire a Legal Advisor to join their dynamic team in Stellenbosch. This is a financial wellness company, focused on providing financial relief solutions to consumers who are in financial distress.
Their holistic Financial Wellbeing solutions have helped consumers fight back against exploitative lenders and pave the way to a brighter financial future. This company is an unconventional, courageous consumer protector that puts clients’ needs first.
About the Role
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Auditing of consumer loan agreement to determine irregularities
- Drafting letters to credit providers
- Drafting National Credit Regulator complaints
- Drafting court documents
- Managing NCR complaints and court cases
- Provide legal advice and drafting of legal opinions
- Briefing attorneys and advocates
- Researching cases law
- Drafting project reports
- Completed LLB Degree
- Must be an Admitted attorney (non-practicing)
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who has working experience in the Financial Services industry
- Computer literate
- Must have worked with the National Credit Act
- Takes initiative
- Must preferably reside in the Cape Winelands or Helderberg area
To submit your CV onto our database for future positions, please upload your CV and relevant information below.
Best Fit Human Resources (Pty) Ltd adhere to the POPI Act (Act No 4 of 2013)